Wzw Super STAR 2015

Hey Woozies it's lily! Yeah sorry my peeps that I haven't blogged all summer but I promise I have a good reason: My dad put a passcode on the computer and wouldn't tell any of my sisters or me he thought it would make us more social but since he told be because school starts -sobz- tomorrow he told me any way to the woozworld related topic heheh

WOOZWORLD'S SUPER STAR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup it's back and there are 4 categories

Rock~Max (SHOCKER -sarcasm-)

Pop~Jenny

Hip/Hop~ Jay (obvi)
Dance/Electro~ Mya

anyway me and my sister (also plays Wzw) chose Rock because we like Alternative and Punk Rock Bands like

  • Peirce the Veil
  • Panic at the disco
  • Sleeping with sirens
  • Black Veil Brides Ect.

anyway although the unit isn't the prettiest it was fine so I hope i'm some how able to  rally enough ppl  I hope this was enough to make up for my abstinent- ness Owners and fellow Bloggers I am sorry for not blogging often

Bye Lovelies
~LilyunstarW




0 comments