To our awesome Jenny~


Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday Dear Jenny Happy Birthday To You, I Hope You Like Your Card And I Hope You Have A Really Good Day From Your Twin Kitty Kat Sparkles Also Known As Jess xx
Dear Jenny,
Happy Birthday! You are my favourite woozband! I had a go to make this little card and I hope you like it. I would give you an oatmeal cookie, but all I have is icecream. Well I could be writing forever talking about how awesome an kind-hearted you are, but I can’t.
Happy Birthday!Icey xx
Sincerely, Chase321
Eat a little
Eat a lot
Eat until you have to stop!
Jenny. I wish you all the best and of course a lot of cakes :)
Happy Birthday !
 IHeartIcecream
  
Hey there cherry goddess! How’ve you been. I just wanted to say happy birthday to the most amazing girl in the world, and that’s you! Jenny! Anyways, stay pink, stay cute, stay cool, stay as you are. xx -Valentine <3 ValentineKnights
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BIRTHDAY CARD FROM ME, TO YOU.
Football-man


I wish my dear animator Jenny all the best and may all your wishes come true.You are another year older and you didn’t changed a bit.Good for woozens,because you are perfect just the way you are. I wish you to read many more books in future and i hope my card was special enough to find a way to you heart :)
firko

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love,the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday!!!
FrozenLady


Happy Birthday Jenny! Have a wonder filled year listening to music!
Destiny228

Happy Birthday to the one and only JennyWooz. Jenny Your so amazing to woozworld and woozens will always love you. You Always Help woozens out and do all these things like your Chat Room.Woozens want to see you and everyone wants to wish your a great Birthday not just some people but wozens from everywhere around the world. Jenny you make me and everyone else happy and we wan’t to make you happy to repay for what you have done. Jenny I hope you have a great birthday and i hope you will be the happiest across woozworld
Have Fun

Chase321 

I thank you for everything that you did for us!! xx
 kittydodegirl


Cake…
loveya---

Happy Birthday Jenny! hope all your wishes come true! From: DJ <3
1430166234



All these art works are so beautiful and amazing and creative which were done by wonderful Woozens who support Jenny. Its nice seeing Wzw having this kind of contact, activities and getting closer with the Woozens now. :) 


So im a day late to say this but anyway<

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! :)


0 comments