Interview Time! :D

Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in so long. School. Anyhow! Today, I'll be doing an interview with woozen: snowflakethebest. Let's get started!


                                                                 Snowflakethebest



What's your fave thing about Woozworld?

All the Friends I make. CX

How long have you been playing Woozworld?

For about 2 years now. :)

What is one of the main reasons you like to play Woozworld?
 
Well, I do it for entertainment mostly xP, when I'm bored I like to come on wzw :3 

How did you find out about Woozworld?

I found out about woozworld through a friend in real :3

What's your main way of becoming "rich or richer"?

Well basically, I don't care about being rich on wzw, as I said before I really just come on for friends but wht I do is I like to go to trade centers or I basically buy things off of the market or on mannis.

Any advice to woozens that are just starting?

My advice would be if they need any help they can ask a woozguide. :3 

Have you played other multiplayer games? If so, what set woozworld apart from them?

Yes I have, I actually think that wzw is much more easier to use than many other multiplayer games. :3 

Anything else you'd like to say? 

Don't give your personal information away. :) Always remember. :) 

0 comments