Woozworld's Woozolutions!


Hey Guys! So so so sorry I haven't posted in forever, I'm sorry, okay? XC Anyways! Today, I'll be reporting to you guys about Woozworld's... Woozolutions?

Max, Jenny, Mya, and Jay are doing their New Year's Woozolutions.


Max:

The quest for knowledge. (I think this is weird and kind of bad, knowledge isn't all good, people kill for it. ANYWAYS!)

Mya:

Self-esteem for Mya. I think this is a really good idea because a lot of people are struggling with self-esteem and such, so I think this is awesome.


Jenny:

Jenny wants to spread kindness in Woozworld. I think this is the best woozolution because, let's face it, there is a lot of bullying and stuff in woozworld... -cough- The Glitz Saga -cough- (Sorry to the Glitz supporters, but don't act like she's all innocent, k? K. I don't believe in either sides, I think it's just really dumb how people take this SOSOSOSOSO personally! XD)


Jay: 

Jay's dealing with bravery, and this is good for me and all them shy woozens. I think it's great how the Woozband is finally dealing with a lot of the problems that go in Woozworld. -sigh- Woozworld 2016, beautiful. CX




Anyways! Bye guys! Hope you guys liked it. cx
 Hehehe like my new signoff? XD

 
 

0 comments