Pretty Little Mystery Suspects....

So who kidnapped GoodOldWooz? So here are the suspects.

Mrs Yeti::


                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQWv8kWoAkM

Well her? Idk.. She seems kind and "good" but anything could happen.... Like in some movies, a angel can turn out to be a devil. One strange clue is the last sentence she said "Yes! I don’t know anything else! Why don’t you go ask Janitor Beex and leave me alone. I have to finish entering these grades!" It gave me the weird feeling... -.-


Janitor Beex:



No offence or anything, but he looks too old to work. He is a bit guity looking to me :P



So its the last sentence again,  "ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS? HA! Ain’t nobody got time for your silly accusations! How could I do anything with that ogre when, I Mrs, Neon, have to prep all the food for the next day? Maybe he will learn to clean up his own mess, if he comes back. Now, get out out of my kitchen!" Was he around the corridor cleaning when he saw OldWooz with the time machine and he wanted it?"

Mrs Neon:

                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH6cNd8m9iA


Her voice is so hilarious. XD Seriously weird. So lets see what she said  "ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS? HA! Ain’t nobody got time for your silly accusations! How could I do anything with that ogre when, I Mrs, Neon, have to prep all the food for the next day? Maybe he will learn to clean up his own mess, if he comes back. Now, get out out of my kitchen!"
Too me, i got a feeling that Mrs Yeti is the one. She teaches history, and wants to give her students the best, what if she wants to be the best history teacher in the world or a person who can time travel and find something from the past and get it back to 2014 and to become famous?? 

0 comments