Charmazing Quiz answers

         Charmazing  Quiz answers\

 hey guys,
i see new quizzes are coming up on woozworld.
so i bring one of them answers
The charmazing quiz answers
add me on woozworld please ( shizukatiya )

so here we go.......
1. yes
2. tree of life
3.2
4. apprentice
5. confidence
6. karma
7. 2 bracelets and 3 charms
8. 14
9. yes
10. Style me up! (exclamatory mark at the end)



if you are wondering what will the prize be then its here





let me tell you a fun factor 
( you can take the charmazing shirt how many as you want and comment how many you got!! i have 100 xx )

Thankyou,

shizukatiya xx

6 comments

  1. Thank you so much! I added you :) Add me on woozworld people! ( cristinacat )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you
    and keep watching our amazing blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD I took 200

    - I'm JESSICAXER

    ReplyDelete
  4. add me on woozworld stephanie064 is my username

    ReplyDelete