#Fashionwithvic Cute Valentines Shop outfits

Whats up guys ? :3 It is  Valentines Day, so I thought it would be a great time to show some new Valentine's outfits!! These are a few outfits that will get you into the Valentine's Day spirit, even if you are forever alone for Valentines Day xD  Let's not waste anymore time and get right into it ! :D
All of the stuff in the Valentines section is shop is perfect for Valentines day ! And this is an example of one of them , This dress called the Angel Of Love Tunic is stunning and I am in love with it xD I love the wing feature, and it just looks awesome together with the fab sparkly dress.
It also features Guy Tommys which are my shoes. They are a gorgeous purple like my dress, and I just have a blonde archery side braid. 
Now we are talking xD , This is a beautiful and casual outfit for girls . The hair is a blonde Cloe's In The Wild Bratz Hair, And the top is a Zechic heart sweater which is one of my favorite shirts altogether in woozworld haha c:: ,  I matched it with a cute pink Romantal Bridal skirt, A must have , And these flawless pink Sweet Saverz Heels.

Its time for the quote of the day!!



Thats all for now ,
 Bye guys xoxo vic


0 comments