Colour Codes

Hey Woozworld Gossiperz! (Nick name handed down to you :P) I know I haven't posted much due to schedule times and heepz of things just like that!! But today for my post I'm here with my buddy BabyGlitter and We've discovered some FABULOUS colour codes you can use!!

Hair Colour Codes: (MY FAVS)

That FAMOUS brown :P
aa8866

Blonde;
ffddc8e
dfb18c

Well there really isn't much to hair colours so I'll just get to the CRay crAY ones :P

My Newly Discovered Blues:
aaddff
odaddf
4bbedf

My Newly Discovered Greens:
adfadf
dafdaf

My Newly Discovered Pinks:
fdafda
dfadfa
be437e
f608c6
b93b8f

My Newly Discovered Yellow:
ffddaa

My Newly Discovered Purples:
babaff
ccbbff
boobff

My Newly Discovered Oranges:
fa683d
feb874

My Newly Discovered Red:
ee0809

Creamy White:
e8f9fe

Stay Fashionable c('.'c)
~Shimmer

0 comments