Ever After High


Hey Guys, so it looks like Ever After High is visiting Woozworld! XD 



I can't wait to see what Woozworld has planned. I was quite disappointed when i saw the Unitz though. :/ I thought it will be more creative and there will be Quizzes instead of people just standing there and do nothing. I don't know if Woozworld is gonna make another unitz for the Quiz but i have to say, their level of creativity is going down and they are mostly just using old stuff for new outfits..... 



I hope they will be releasing the Ever After High outfits for Woozens to wear. They are so beautiful. But i also hope Woozworld won't we selling them in the Store for real money instead of putting it as prizes for Quizzes.... So what do you think? Comment below.


   -Jessica                                                                                                   

0 comments