Cyberbulling?

Hey guys it's Camille,and today I will be talking about CyberBulling
What Is CyberBulling?
Cyberbulling is a form of bulling but online 
Why I'm talking about it?
Cyberbulling is a very serious thing mostly occurs with children on online sites such as Facebook,Instagram and virtual sites etc.
So that also means woozworld so by saying that I want to try to stop that I'm going to start a small program Called Cyber-no no! I know really cheesy right.Anyways so I'm going to make a website that is made specially for that and you can apply everybody will be accepted but if I catch you cyber bulling You are out!With that being said if you see cyber bulling ON WOOZWORLD ONLY!

  1. Take a screenshot 
  2. Write their user name 
  3. Blog it on the site
  4. Tell me 
And if it goes off before you can screenshot go to chatlog
Thank you all for reading this and look out for the site Mail me on woozworld @Camille504 Later.

"It's for our comrades. For seven years... Always... They were waiting for us... No matter how tough it was, no matter how sad; even if they were made fools of, they endured and endured... and protected the guild. For our comrades, we'll show you... The proof that Fairy Tail has kept going! And that's why we'll keep moving forward!!!" - Natsu Dragneel Fairy Tail My favorite quote To Sting of Sabertooth

1 comments